Creating an ODBC DSN
ODBC DSN's are the perfect way to add dynamic content to your website from a database. HELM supports all major ODBC connections including Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server 7, MySQL and Microsoft Excel.
To add an ODBC DSN for your domain, follow these steps :
- Enter your control panel using the login on the
- Within your control panel click on the domains Icon
- You are now in the main area for control of your
- Click into the 'ODBC DSN's'
- Click Add New
- Click 'Add New' and choose the relevant DSN type from the list.
- Click 'Next' and choose a 'Data Source Name' and the relevant database to link to.
- Click 'Next' and save the settings.
click here to return to support